Retreat (1 -3 nights)
- Evening prayers around the campfire.
- Star gazing on a clear night
- A good sleep
- A morning walk and morning prayers,
- Spiritual direction Session
- Time in the Labyrinth Garden
- Time to journal
- Afternoon nap or recreation (e.g., a bike ride)
- Spiritual Direction/ Enneagram coaching
- Supper – then head for home
- (Or stay the night and head home in the morning
Overnight Silent Retreat
- Arrive in time to settle in and have supper with the Cartmell’s
- Sharing of expectations for the silent retreat.
- Moving into silence
- Breakfast (food provided, but prepared and eaten alone.)
- Spend the morning in silence
- Ending with a spiritual direction session or a time of reflection.
- Heading home.
Enneagram Retreat (2 nights)
- Enneagram reading and testing two weeks prior to retreat.
- arrive late afternoon or early evening and get settled in.
- supper together with the Cartmell’s
- orientation, overview of retreat and expectations, evening prayers around the campfire.
- morning prayers,
- Enneagram teaching sessions
- late afternoon session
- reflections around the campfire.
- morning prayers
- enneagram reflections
- head for home