To create opportunities for participants to experience The Father, Son and Spirit through the spacious invitations to come and rest, create and restore, reflect and see, gather and grow, and experience convergence .
- Mutuality recognizes that each encounter with another is a divine exchange of gifts. Therefore, we engage others with unconditional positive regard.
- Diversity completes us and we celebrate Creator in each person and their unique contribution to the whole.
- Inclusion gives voice to every person in the group regardless of their role or experience.
- Belonging comes from being image bearers of Creator, you are highly valued: because you are, you are enough.
- Gratitude is birthed as we journey the heights and depths. It is cultivated as we pay attention through practices such as contemplative living and the Prayer of Examen.
- Hospitality makes others feel like they have been seen and heard and belong. It happens when we create space for others in our groups, our lives and in our hearts.
- Vulnerability is an essential gift given to God and others when we choose to invite them into our journey of becoming.
- Openness to God whose unfailing extravagant love challenges our religious constructs and understanding, opens us up to the mystery of God in Scripture and in our experiences.
- Joy and laughter are evidence of God’s extravagant love for us, and they teach us to not take ourselves so seriously. We gift others with our joy and laughter.